httpd-users mailing list archives

From "Yevgen Borodin" <boro...@cs.sunysb.edu>
Subject [users@httpd] ext_filter blocks cookies with forward proxy
Date Thu, 20 Apr 2006 23:22:58 GMT
Hello!

I have a forward proxy that handles cookies perfectly fine.
But as soon as I turn on an ext_filter, websites that have cookies are not
coming through. What I am getting instead is something like this:

<HTML><HEAD>
<META http-equiv=Content-Type content="text/html; charset=utf-8"></HEAD>
<BODY style="ZOOM: 100%"></BODY></HTML>

I am trying to do some HTML transformation for proxied traffic.
I do the transformations with an external filter. However, websites with
cookies return the above-given example without any changes. And Websites
without cookies are transformed as expected.

I've been trying really hard to find a solution to this problem. :(

I would appreciate any help.
Eugene.