httpd-users mailing list archives

From "Paulo J. Matos" <pocma...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [users@httpd] mod rewrite not working
Date Tue, 18 Apr 2006 14:06:42 GMT
On 18/04/06, Boyle Owen <Owen.Boyle@swx.com> wrote:
> [...]
line - is the path correct? Is it contained in a conditional block (eg, IfDefine)?

It seems so but I have the following line in /etc/httpd/conf/httpd.conf:
LoadModule rewrite_module modules/mod_rewrite.so
Not wrapped at all in a conditional block.

The server is started nicely... It is possible that the administrator
has removed in some way permissions for me to use the rewrite module?

Cheers,

Paulo Matos

> Rgds,
> Owen Boyle
>

> > How can I know if the rewrite module is really loaded? It doesn't seem
> > so but I think I'm loading it.
> >
> > Thanks,
> >
> > --
> > Paulo Jorge Matos - pocm at sat inesc-id pt
> > Web: http://sat.inesc-id.pt/~pocm
> > Computer and Software Engineering
> > INESC-ID - SAT Group

> Diese E-mail ist eine private und persönliche Kommunikation. Sie hat keinen Bezug zur
Börsen- bzw. Geschäftstätigkeit der SWX Gruppe. This e-mail is of a private and personal
nature. It is not related to the exchange or business activities of the SWX Group. Le présent
e-mail est un message privé et personnel, sans rapport avec l'activité boursière du Groupe
SWX.

> This message is for the named person's use only. It may contain confidential, proprietary
the sender's company.