httpd-users mailing list archives

From Michael Dominok <li...@dominok.net>
Subject Re: [users@httpd] forward/mirror Site from different net
Date Sun, 30 Apr 2006 11:18:22 GMT
On Fri, 2006-04-28 at 14:27 -0400, Joshua Slive wrote:
> ProxyPass /away http://10.0.0.210/
> ProxyPassReverse /away http://10.0.0.210/
Great. Thanks. This works, too.

> But 1.3.23 is ancient, so all bets are off.  Try 2.2.
Unfortunately I can't.
The "relaying" Apache is running on an embedded device for which a
- somewhat customizable - package (v1.3.23) is provided. It replaced thttp - which can't proxy
or rewrite - and
is, on its own, nearly the same size as the rest of the system together.

I guess v2.2 would be even bigger. In addition to that I'm unsure if I
could get it customized to the device (in a reasonable amount of time).

Cheers

Michael