httpd-users mailing list archives

From "Randy Paries" <rtpar...@gmail.com>
Subject [users@httpd] trouble moving my SSL to a new machine
Date Fri, 17 Mar 2006 00:07:30 GMT
Hello,
i have just built a new linux box.

The original box was a rh9 and 2.0.49

i have build the new box with fedora 4 and Apache/2.0.54

the one difference is the rh9 build was a build from src apache and
the fedora i just took the installed one that came with fedora (rpm)

so my problem is probably simple, i must be missing just one thing.

I moved the crts over to the new machine (same domain name)

i added the line Include conf/ssl.conf

but when i add this it says there is already an _default_ 443 running

i looked throught httpd.conf and there is no mention  443 or ssl
anywhere in this file

but when i remove it somewhere it knows to create a localhost 443. I
can not for the life of me find how to turn this off , so it will use
my ssl.conf

Please help
Thanks
Randy