httpd-users mailing list archives

From "Nick Perusse" <nickperu...@gmail.com>
Subject [users@httpd] Apache 2.0, Virtual Hosts, and FPSE
Date Mon, 06 Mar 2006 19:50:24 GMT
Hi,

I'm trying to set up a server that uses Frontpage Server Extensions in
combination with virtual hosts through apache. What i want is for each
virtual host or user to have complete control over their own set of
Frontpage stuff, ie, all the _vti directories, etc, so that they can
administer their own webs and whatnot. I have managed to get this
almost set up, but so far i have only been able to get each host to
share one frontpage directory, which does not work for me... can
anyone suggest how i can get this to work?

-Nick