httpd-users mailing list archives

From htt...@karsites.net
Subject Re: [users@httpd] Finding what module are installed
Date Sun, 12 Mar 2006 16:31:58 GMT

If you are using or thinking about using php, you can get s
listing of all installed apache modules, with the phpinfo()
function, such as:

Loaded Modules
core prefork http_core mod_so mod_authn_file mod_authn_dbm
mod_authn_anon mod_authn_dbd mod_authn_default
mod_authz_host mod_authz_groupfile mod_authz_user
mod_authz_dbm mod_authz_owner mod_authz_default
mod_auth_basic mod_auth_digest mod_dbd mod_dumpio
mod_ext_filter mod_include mod_filter mod_deflate
mod_log_config mod_log_forensic mod_logio mod_env
mod_mime_magic mod_cern_meta mod_expires mod_headers
mod_ident mod_usertrack mod_unique_id mod_setenvif
mod_version mod_mime mod_status mod_autoindex mod_asis
mod_info mod_negotiation mod_dir mod_actions mod_alias
mod_php5

HTH

Keith

In practice they are not.