httpd-users mailing list archives

From "Stuart McGraw" <smcg4...@frii.com>
Subject [users@httpd] IndexIgnore list
Date Thu, 30 Mar 2006 06:48:31 GMT
How do you reset the IndexIgnore list?
My httpd.conf (apache-2.2 on Fedora Core 5) has the line:

  IndexIgnore .??* *~ *# HEADER* README* RCS CVS *,v *,t

The is fine for all directories except one (and it's subdirs).
For that one I need to have those ignored files appear in
the directory listing.

The docs say you can only add to the list -- surely there
must be some way to reset it?!?!?   I have tried everything
I can think off but the directory still inherits from it's parent
and I can add to the list but not remove anything.

After four hours I decided its time to ask for help :-)