httpd-users mailing list archives

From "s_i@tiscali.fr" <...@tiscali.fr>
Subject RE: [users@httpd] OS Env variables - TMP
Date Wed, 01 Mar 2006 15:04:47 GMT
To resolve my problem, I have finally done the following:
- copy httpd.con to %temp% directory
- parse the httpd.conf file to find some particular instructions which I created in the httpd.conf
file
- run apache using this conf file in the %temp% dir

Voilà. I don't really like this kind of tweaking but I have no other choice.
Thanks to all for your help