httpd-users mailing list archives

From "Boyle Owen" <Owen.Bo...@swx.com>
Subject RE: [users@httpd] trouble moving my SSL to a new machine
Date Fri, 17 Mar 2006 08:18:07 GMT

You don't make it clear whether you installed apache yourself or if you're using the version
that came with linux. If you installed a new version yourself, the linux distro might already
be running (ps to check) and startnig at boot (look for start scripts in /etc/rc.local/rc2.d,rc3.d).

If you post back, cut'n'paste exact messages - don't paraphrase...

Rgds,
Owen Boyle

> but when i remove it somewhere it knows to create a localhost 443. I
> can not for the life of me find how to turn this off , so it will use
> my ssl.conf
>
> Please help
> Thanks
> Randy