httpd-users mailing list archives

From "Boyle Owen" <Owen.Bo...@swx.com>
Subject RE: [users@httpd] DocumentRoot problem
Date Mon, 13 Mar 2006 13:53:12 GMT

The main config can load directives contained in other files. Look for the directive "Include"
(see docs for details).

If that turns out to be it, decide whether you want to continue with the include files, in
which case put the directive there, or remove the Includes and put the DocumentRoot in the
main config.

Rgds,
Owen Boyle

the sender's company.