httpd-users mailing list archives

From "FRAS Eddy RD-TECH-REN" <eddy.f...@francetelecom.com>
Subject [users@httpd] RE: Reverse proxy with response update (once again)
Date Wed, 22 Mar 2006 08:47:08 GMT
As far as I understand, these modules have very limited features :
"mod_proxy_xml is an output filter to rewrite links in a proxy situation".
Links rewriting is one of the feature I'd like to have but is not enough.

I would like to be able to send the entire response stream to a servlet for treatment (and
xslt is only one part of this treatment).

Thanks,

Eddy