httpd-users mailing list archives

From "TAYLOR, TIM \(CONTRACTOR\)" <TIM.TAY...@DFAS.MIL>
Subject RE: [users@httpd] Redirect different pages
Date Wed, 29 Mar 2006 16:49:28 GMT
John,
   I suggest you try Apache: The Definitive Guide by Laurie brothers.

regards,
tt

  _____

From: John Barrett [mailto:johnbarr@hawaii.edu]
Sent: Wednesday, March 29, 2006 6:31 AM
To: users@httpd.apache.org
Subject: Re: [users@httpd] Redirect different pages

cool.
I was wondering if you know a good book on apache?
Johnny

On Mar 29, 2006, at 1:25 AM, Arturo Leon wrote:

hi, thanks for your help.

but i need redirect it with apache, no with html or javascript redirect
code.

i m a new user for apache, too.  : (

Regards
Arturo

2006/3/29, John Barrett <johnbarr@hawaii.edu>:

Hi,
In a web page you can use:
<re-direct.html>
  <head>
<http://www.google.com> " />
    <title>Untitled Document</title>
  </head>

Where the meta tag, content="time in seconds{1 second in this case}" and
URL where you want to go{google on this case}.
Make sure the meta tag inside the <head></head> tags.
I hope that this helps, really just html. I am so new to
apache(yesterday) I think that I need to buy a book:(

Johnny