httpd-users mailing list archives

From Noah Silverman <n...@allresearch.com>
Subject Re: [users@httpd] Weird Crashes
Date Tue, 21 Mar 2006 21:38:32 GMT
Thanks Keith,

I DID a fresh compile of php4 and php5.

Both give me the same crash.  No difference.

I'm starting to think that the problem might be with the Apache
installation.
Maybe Apache doesn't like the shared modules or something like that.
I compiled with the 'shared' option, but don't know what else could
be causing the problem.

One clue - A script that calls phpinfo works fine.  the scripts that
call mysql crash!

-N