httpd-users mailing list archives

From "Sean Carey" <sean.ca...@gmail.com>
Subject [users@httpd] weird caching problem
Date Tue, 28 Mar 2006 19:07:08 GMT
Here We Go:

I am using apache 2.2 , mod_jk 1.2.15, Tomcat 5.5. The application
that I am working on basically has 1 filename.

s.jsp

but.....

There are tons of parameters that are used on the file to make it
dynamic. The problem I am having is that the apache server or mod_jk
thinks its the same request, so I get major cache problem that cause
the page to be skewed.

If I add response header no-cache and restart the app it works fine.
The company that I am consulting does not want to use a no-cache
response header. So I am wondering if there is a way in apache to make
sure I am properly getting s.jsp through mod_jk. Any help would be
appreciated.

Sean