httpd-users mailing list archives

From Axel-St├ęphane SMORGRAV <Axel-Stephane.SMORG...@europe.adp.com>
Subject RE: [users@httpd] what is the minimod modules list for apache to load on SunOs
Date Fri, 24 Mar 2006 07:37:38 GMT
For any module you remove, you must also remove the associated configuration directives. The
configuration is parsed by each module, so if you remove for example mod_ssl, you must remove
all directives defined in mod_ssl such as SSLEngine, from your configuration file(s). If you
remove mod_mime, you must remove AddCharset, AddEncoding etc. from your configuration.

Any offending configuration directive will be logged to the error log.

-ascs

-----Original Message-----
From: Meir Yanovich [mailto:umen@netvision.net.il]
Sent: Friday, March 24, 2006 8:07 AM
To: users@httpd.apache.org
Subject: [users@httpd] what is the minimod modules list for apache to load on SunOs

Hello all
im still trying to solve the wchar_t problem i have , im trying to eliminate the causes now
i notice im loading list of *.so files that i dont know if i even need all of them .
i know by typing httpd -l that apache did linked statically mod_so and http_core.c .
now the problem is when i comment out all the LoadModule derectives and the corresponding
AddModule directive except my *.so file the apache cant load and crashed .
so my question is what are the "must" *.so apache needs?

thanks allot for the help
(sorry for my bad english)