httpd-users mailing list archives

From "Kishore Jalleda" <kjall...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [users@httpd] php crashes with msyql
Date Wed, 22 Mar 2006 00:14:31 GMT
ok first try doing this on the mysql box ( giving liberal permissions
initially)

GRANT ALL ON *.* TO 'user'@'%' IDENTIFIED BY 'password';
FLUSH PRIVILEGES;

where
user--- the mysql user with which your php on apache is accessing mysql.
password-- the users password

i am assuming you know the user/password which is connecting to the mysql
database ( look into your php code to find out this info )

and I am sure it would work....

Kishore Jalleda