httpd-users mailing list archives

From "Kishore Jalleda" <kjall...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [users@httpd] Mod_Expires "If-Modified-Since" Problem
Date Mon, 20 Mar 2006 20:51:31 GMT
Yes I checked the test box and the Prod boxes, there was infact a difference
in apache's response headers, the difference was in the header " X-Pad:
avoid browser bug " header.

This header was included in the HTTP/1.1  200 OK responses for a GET
/index.php HTTP/1.1 from apache on the production boxes( apache 1.3.33, php
4.4.0) , but not in the test box ( apache 1.3.33, php 4.3.11), may be thats
telling IE not to cache .....

Any hints

Kishore Jalleda