httpd-users mailing list archives

From "Kishore Jalleda" <kjall...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [users@httpd] Mod_Expires "If-Modified-Since" Problem
Date Sat, 18 Mar 2006 15:55:42 GMT
Hi Joshua,
                 Thanks for you reply, but i checked every box and each one
sends all the required headers like Last_Modified, Cache Control, Expires,
etc (I am checking using Ethereal), also httpd -l gives this
Compiled-in modules:
  http_core.c
  mod_log_config.c
  mod_mime.c
  mod_dir.c
  mod_alias.c
  mod_access.c
  mod_auth.c
  mod_expires.c
  mod_headers.c
  mod_php4.c
  mod_gzip.c

Even after this IE does not want to cache any objects....

Kishore Jalleda