httpd-users mailing list archives

From Jason Gerfen <jason.ger...@scl.utah.edu>
Subject Re: [users@httpd] Apache 2.2.0 and SSL
Date Fri, 24 Mar 2006 16:13:57 GMT
Boyle Owen wrote:

> [...]
No warnings or errors when running command 'path/to/apachectl start'

>- Did you compile mod_ssl (it is now an extension module)?

Results from command 'path/to/apachectl -l'
Compiled in modules:
  core.c
  mod_authn_file.c
  mod_authn_default.c
  mod_authz_host.c
  mod_authz_groupfile.c
  mod_authz_user.c
  mod_authz_default.c
  mod_auth_basic.c
  mod_include.c
  mod_filter.c
  mod_log_config.c
  mod_log_forensic.c
  mod_env.c
  mod_setenvif.c
  mod_ssl.c
  prefork.c
  http_core.c
  mod_mime.c
  mod_status.c
  mod_autoindex.c
  mod_asis.c
  mod_cgi.c
  mod_vhost_alias.c
  mod_negotiation.c
  mod_dir.c
  mod_actions.c
  mod_userdir.c
  mod_alias.c
  mod_rewrite.c
  mod_so.c

>- What happens when you try to hit an SSL VH? (post error & access logs)

I can't even get that far, the vhosts are setup to listen on 443 and the
SSLEngine directive is set to on.  I cannot find anything in the logs
during startup regarding SSl except the following entry during restart

[Fri Mar 24 08:39:54 2006] [warn] Init: Session Cache is not configured
[hint: SSLSessionCache]

>Rgds,
>Owen Boyle
>Disclaimer: Any disclaimer attached to this message may be ignored.
>

>>--
>>Jason Gerfen
>>
>>"You will never be ready for me."
>>~ Me

>Diese E-mail ist eine private und persönliche Kommunikation. Sie hat keinen Bezug zur
Börsen- bzw. Geschäftstätigkeit der SWX Gruppe. This e-mail is of a private and personal
nature. It is not related to the exchange or business activities of the SWX Group. Le présent
e-mail est un message privé et personnel, sans rapport avec l'activité boursière du Groupe
SWX.

>This message is for the named person's use only. It may contain confidential, proprietary
the sender's company.