httpd-users mailing list archives

From "William A. Rowe, Jr." <wr...@rowe-clan.net>
Subject Re: [users@httpd] php crashes with msyql
Date Wed, 22 Mar 2006 03:48:17 GMT
Noah Silverman wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I have a mission critical problem that I cant seem to solve.  Can
> anyone help??
>
> I'll even offer $100 paypal if someone gives me the answer to solve
> this issue.

Noah - do this again and will simply unsub you from at least the apache.org
lists, and I'm sure the folks at php lists feel similar.  Once is enough,
enough is enough.  Your choice of PHP and your choice of compensation, your
choice of spamming these lists and your choice to crosspost demonstrate your
utter lack of comprehension of technology and utter lack of professionalism.

Ergo, we must assume that you don't have a clue what "mission critical" means,
other than that you heard it last week in a lecture.  Good luck, stay in school,
learn some etiquite along the way.