httpd-users mailing list archives

From Jason Henderson <rincew...@freaksstaff.com>
Subject Re: [users@httpd] setting up
Date Mon, 20 Mar 2006 18:24:53 GMT
i have opened up the ports within my firewall and have turned off the
other firewalls on my system but have to leave the one on my router
because when its shut off i cannot access the net (strange huh?) anyway
the following links are to the pictures of what i have set on router

www.freaksstaff.com/Images/ports.jpg

and www.freaksstaff.com/Images/rules_applied.jpg

the other thing i have noticed is i don't see the apache symbol in my
sys tray should i be worried as when i click on the monitor apache it
tells me its already running.

the ip that came back that you have is the one showing on my dyndns service

again any help gratefully appreciated