httpd-users mailing list archives

From "Jonathan S. Abrams" <j.abr...@nutmegaudiopost.com>
Subject Re: [users@httpd] warning message and virtual hosts
Date Thu, 09 Mar 2006 18:25:26 GMT
Victor,

Thank you for your response.  It got me thinking in the right paradigm
to solve the problem.  My main httpd.conf file had an Include line for
including other .conf files.  The problem was that the syntax of this
line ended in *.conf, so all of the .conf files in the specified path
were being used, and the not-current .conf files had the errors being
reported.

Thanks again!

-Jonathan