httpd-users mailing list archives

From "Jonathan S. Abrams" <j.abr...@nutmegaudiopost.com>
Subject Re: [users@httpd] warning message and virtual hosts
Date Thu, 09 Mar 2006 15:48:12 GMT
Perhaps the syntax in my .conf file is wrong.  Here is a more explicit
description of my .conf file.

NameVirtualHost aaa.bbb.ccc.ddd:80
#a bunch of stuff that is commented out
<VirtualHost aaa.bbb.ccc.ddd:80>
    ServerAdmin wouldntyouliketoknow@idontthinkso.com
    DocumentRoot ibetyouwouldliketoknowthistoo
    ServerName e.f.com:80
    CustomLog <bunch of stuff>
    ErrorLog pathoferrorlog
    ErrorDocument notgoingtosay
a plethora of aliases
</VirtualHost>

Does the </VirtualHost> tag need to be somewhere else?  I tried moving
that tag to above the aliases in my .conf file, but that did not make a
difference.  My apologies if I am "not getting it", but it appears to me
that the .conf file is proper based on your response.

Sincerely,

Jonathan