httpd-users mailing list archives

From Aleksandar Skodric <apache-l...@skodric.com>
Subject Re: [users@httpd] warning message and virtual hosts
Date Thu, 09 Mar 2006 14:27:57 GMT
Your .conf should contain something like this:

# name based virtualhost
NameVirtualHost *:80

# default  virtualhost if nothing else matches criteria
<VirtualHost _default_:80>

Basicly, it seems that you have stated NameVitrualHost *:80 but have
none virtual host and that's why Apache is complainig.

Cheers,
Aleks