httpd-users mailing list archives

From Aleksandar Skodric <apache-l...@skodric.com>
Subject Re: [users@httpd] how to make file download faster on apache web server
Date Wed, 08 Mar 2006 20:06:42 GMT
I would suggest those users to do traceroute to your server, to see what
part of network is slow. That way you can pin-point where the
bottle-neck is.

But if you can download fast, there is nothing wrong with your server...

Cheers,
Aleks

Venkat Reddy Valluri wrote:
> Wick and  Sean
>    Thanks for responding immediatley.  Thats' what I didn't understand.  Is there anything
to do with ISP location where our servers are located like max bandwidth or network router
issues