httpd-users mailing list archives

From François Conil <>
Subject [users@httpd] Re: [Possible SPAM]Re: [users@httpd] Reverse proxy help
Date Wed, 08 Mar 2006 14:51:27 GMT
Dimitri Yioulos a écrit :

> Thanks for your response.
> My apache installation is RPM-based, so recompiling is not an option.
> That being said, I do have ssl support enabled (mod_ssl is installed).
> Regarding the SSLProxyEngine problem I had, at first I tried adding that
> directive to ssl.conf - apache didn't like that. So, I added it to
> httpd.conf - apache was happy, both errors gone. So now, I get to the
> webmail login page(OK, it's actually OpenWebmail), but not in ssl mode.
> In other words, instead of seeing
>, I see
> That's progress, but
> not what I'm after.

You should listen to port 443 and enable only ssl connections for this
particular virtualhost.
Then only after that done, you'll redirect requests to the backend.

François Conil
Administrateur Systèmes et Réseaux
<Pax> I wish my lawn was emo, so it would cut itself.

See <URL:> for more info.
To unsubscribe, e-mail:
   "   from the digest:
For additional commands, e-mail: