httpd-users mailing list archives

From "William A. Rowe, Jr." <wr...@rowe-clan.net>
Subject Re: [users@httpd] Re: HTTPd 2.2 Binaries
Date Wed, 08 Mar 2006 02:12:07 GMT
Grayson Mixon wrote:
> I saw that the Windows source code has been released for Apache Web
> Server 2.2, but I don't see the binaries for Windows. When will those be
> available?

There are some external builds of 2.2.0 created outside of the ASF.  To answer
your question from the httpd project, the answer is they won't.

Keep your eyes peeled for the 2.2.1 release announcement, which will be coming
with Win32 binaries I'm creating.  2.2.0 was too far off the mark to support
the windows binaries-user community (IMHO, not speaking for the project.)

Bill