httpd-users mailing list archives

From RYAN vAN GINNEKEN <l...@computerking.ca>
Subject Re: [users@httpd] apache and webmin
Date Thu, 02 Mar 2006 01:26:21 GMT
Richard de Vries wrote:

>The fact "locate" shows the file as being there does
>not necesarrily mean it is still there. Have you tried
>doing a "ls -la /usr/local/lib/libexpat.so.5". Perhaps
>libexpat.so.5 is a symbolic link to a no longer
>existing file?

You were correct the file is gone dam how did that happen, anyway i
should give my head a shake for not double checking the locate database
before posting.  How do i get it back where did it come from I tried
reinstalling apache but get this now.  Sorry i feel kind of useless but
i do not know what to do next.

onfig.status: creating include/ap_config_auto.h
config.status: include/ap_config_auto.h is unchanged
config.status: executing default commands
sed: 1: "s,%%FTPUSERS%%,$FreeBSD ...": bad flag in substitute command: 'v'
*** Error code 1

Stop in /usr/ports/www/apache20.