httpd-users mailing list archives

From RYAN vAN GINNEKEN <l...@computerking.ca>
Subject [users@httpd] apache and webmin
Date Wed, 01 Mar 2006 20:56:14 GMT
Hello i have recently installed webmin/virtual min on my Freebsd 4.11
system and it seems to have broken apache2.  However apache has been
running so well for so long i have not had to look at it so this could
be unrelated to the forementioned webmin install.  This is my problem i
get the error below however as u can see i have both of the files that
apache cannot find.  I am very confused and need some guidance please help.

tokyo.computerking.ca > /usr/local/etc/apache2 #apachectl
stop                  /usr/libexec/ld-elf.so.1: Shared object
"libexpat.so.5" not found, required by "httpd"
[Wed Mar 01] 01:19 PM [0]
tokyo.computerking.ca > /usr/local/etc/apache2 #locate ld-elf.so.1
/usr/libexec/ld-elf.so.1
/usr/libexec/ld-elf.so.1.old
/usr/local/share/mindi/rootfs/usr/libexec/ld-elf.so.1
/usr/obj/usr/src/libexec/rtld-elf/ld-elf.so.1
/usr/share/man/man1/ld-elf.so.1.1.gz
[Wed Mar 01] 01:20 PM [0]
tokyo.computerking.ca > /usr/local/etc/apache2 #locate libexpat.so.5
/usr/local/lib/libexpat.so.5