httpd-users mailing list archives

From <rajesh.gannar...@wipro.com>
Subject [users@httpd] requestbody size limitation with apache
Date Tue, 28 Mar 2006 07:22:08 GMT

Hi Friends,

I have a problem with http server.

I am trying to send a big xml file to tomcat through http server .

But I am not able receive the total xml file at Tomcat.

Some of the xml body is missing, but I am not able find any logs at http
server.

Is there any limitation on request body at http server?

Your help is great appreciated.

Regards,

Rajesh Gannarapu

of this message and any attachments.