httpd-users mailing list archives

From Alexander Lazic <al-httpdus...@none.at>
Subject Re: [users@httpd] making Apache work with WebLogic
Date Wed, 29 Mar 2006 19:36:52 GMT
Hi,

On Mit 29.03.2006 20:53, Alexander Lazic wrote:

>On Mit 29.03.2006 10:12, Amalan, S wrote:
>>
>>Sorry, still don't understand your request for "'less output' /dir",
>>though you might be pointing in the right direction when you ask me to
>>see where Apache is before EACCES - how do I determine where Apache
>>was before hitting EACCES?
>
>Ok can i get it anywhere the file?

Ok i got it ;-)

What is your ServerRoot?

http://httpd.apache.org/docs/2.0/mod/core.html.en#serverroot

---
20665/1:        chdir(0xFF2FDBD0)                               = 0
20665/1:             0xFF2FDBD0: "/"
---

I hope it's the ServerRoot, please can somebody correct me if i'am wrong
;-)

Regards

Alex