httpd-users mailing list archives

From Alexander Lazic <>
Subject Re: [users@httpd] making Apache work with WebLogic
Date Wed, 29 Mar 2006 19:36:52 GMT

On Mit 29.03.2006 20:53, Alexander Lazic wrote:
>On Mit 29.03.2006 10:12, Amalan, S wrote:
>>Sorry, still don't understand your request for "'less output' /dir",
>>though you might be pointing in the right direction when you ask me to
>>see where Apache is before EACCES - how do I determine where Apache
>>was before hitting EACCES?
>Ok can i get it anywhere the file?

Ok i got it ;-)

What is your ServerRoot?

20665/1:        chdir(0xFF2FDBD0)                               = 0
20665/1:             0xFF2FDBD0: "/"

I hope it's the ServerRoot, please can somebody correct me if i'am wrong

See <URL:> for more info.
To unsubscribe, e-mail:
   "   from the digest:
For additional commands, e-mail: