httpd-users mailing list archives

From Sanjay Saha <sanjaydots...@yahoo.co.uk>
Subject RE: [users@httpd] RedirectMatch
Date Wed, 22 Mar 2006 14:38:59 GMT
Hi Boyle ,

The simple query would be ,

you asked:- give an example of an input URL (NB: URL -
not file-path)
=> bbb.domain.com
=> https://www.bbb.domain.com/index.jsp
=> www.bbb.domain.com
=>domain.com/bbb

you asked:- give an example of the output URL you want

=>http://www.domain.com/bbb/index.jsp
=>http://www.domain.com/bbb/
you asked:- give an example of the output URL you
actually want

=>http://www.domain.com/bbb/index.jsp

The thing is , the redirected url must always be
having

=>http://www.domain.com/bbb/index.jsp OR

=>http://www.domain.com/bbb/

Because inside the ServerRoot there is no directory or
file called "bbb" . All thee is "index.jsp " And
inside the "index.jsp" the mapped url is ready .

Regards..
--- Boyle Owen <Owen.Boyle@swx.com> wrote:

> [...]

Sanjay Saha
Senior System Administrator