httpd-users mailing list archives

From Nick Kew <n...@webthing.com>
Subject Re: [users@httpd] How do you send mixed-MIME content?
Date Sun, 12 Mar 2006 22:32:33 GMT
On Sunday 12 March 2006 22:00, Dustin Oprea wrote:
> How can one send HTML content, binary image data, and then more HTML
> content?

That's what MIME multipart documents are for.  I don't recollect the number
of the MIME RFC, but I expect google can find it.

I'm not sure what clientside support looks like.  In 1997, Netscape supported
it natively, but some other browsers would display it in your mailer instead,
and MSIE just invited you to feed it a nice juicy virus.

--
Nick Kew