httpd-users mailing list archives

From naresh kotha <naresh_av...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: [users@httpd] Posting of .xml and .wml files
Date Thu, 09 Mar 2006 03:51:13 GMT
Hi

    i am having an application which will use apache server in back ground .throught this
application i want push .xml and .wml pages in to the ip phone .when i am using GET method
it is working fine,i am facing problem when i am using PUT method .i want to know any configuration
file(httpd.conf) changes has to be done in order to support POST method for .xml or .wml like
i need to add any handlers please help me out in this  can any one explain me in detail what
and all changes i need to do in configuration file to support POST

  Thanks
  Naresh

Nick Kew <nick@webthing.com> wrote:
  On Wednesday 08 March 2006 13:24, naresh kotha wrote:
> Hi all
>
> I am new to this group , i am having a query i.e. i need to change any
> information in configuration (httpd.conf) file in order to support POST
> method for .xml or .wml.

What do you want apache to do with these files?

Once you've decided that, you can look around for an appropriate handler.

--
Nick Kew