httpd-users mailing list archives

From "Gokul P. Nair" <gpnai...@yahoo.com>
Subject [users@httpd] Re: Apache::DB - What am I doing wrong?
Date Mon, 06 Mar 2006 19:31:32 GMT
Since we are on this topic, is there any way to get Apache::DB to start the perl debugger without
having to restart Apache with a single worker thread (i.e. httpd -X ... option)?

In other words, is there any way to attach the perl debugger with a specific httpd pid, without
having to restart Apache in a single worker thread mode to ensure that the perl debugger attaches
to the right httpd pid?

Thanks,

Gokul

Steve Thames <steve@softlife.com> wrote: Yeah, it turns out it works using the fixup
handler.  Odd thing is, it
works in the Init handler if I am debugging perl-status--just not
anything else.

Yahoo! Mail