httpd-users mailing list archives

From "Paul Aviles" <paul.avi...@palei.com>
Subject [users@httpd] mod_rewrite question
Date Sun, 12 Mar 2006 16:19:33 GMT
I am pulling my hair out with this. I have a single public IP and already
have a web server redirected on the firewall from the external IP to the
private IP of 10.5.36.5. Now I need to enable another box (10.5.36.6)
running on port 80 to be accessible from the outside.

I can open port 81 on the fw and send it to the same 10.5.36.5, but can
apache handle redirecting the outside request from port 81 to a separate
internal ip 10.5.36.6 on port 80 and then send the requests back properly to
the public browsers?

If so guys please give me a hand with this as I cannot make heads or tails
with this and already tried for 2 days with no luck.

Thanks

Paul Aviles