httpd-users mailing list archives

From "James Wuerflein" <James.Wuerfl...@katun.com>
Subject [users@httpd] Soft. Load Balancer Recommendations
Date Sun, 19 Feb 2006 23:26:09 GMT
I'm looking for a software load balancer solution where I could do 1 to
many backend  webservers, and also have the option to maintain some
session persistance with jsession?  Additionally, would like to be able
to do many proxy or load balancers to many backend webservers or
application servers.

Is there anything avail. with no other 3rd party Apache modules to do
that?   Does anyone have any suggestions on solutions that have worked
well for them?

Thanks

the system manager.

Katun Corporation -- www.katun.com