httpd-users mailing list archives

From Boysenberry Payne <boysenbe...@humaniteque.com>
Subject Re: [users@httpd] Header set Server "NewServerName" ... problem
Date Sat, 11 Feb 2006 21:16:50 GMT
Just recently I was able to "turn off" some of the extra header output
via:

#
# ServerTokens
# This directive configures what you return as the Server HTTP response
# Header. The default is 'Full' which sends information about the
OS-Type
# and compiled in modules.
# Set to one of:  Full | OS | Minor | Minimal | Major | Prod
# where Full conveys the most information, and Prod the least.
#
ServerTokens Prod

It might help...

thanks,
Boysenberry

boysenberrys.com | habitatlife.com | selfgnosis.com