httpd-users mailing list archives

From Joshua Slive <jos...@slive.ca>
Subject Re: [users@httpd] PHP and Cold Fusion on Apache (Linux)
Date Wed, 15 Feb 2006 16:39:40 GMT
On 2/15/06, Muhammad Rizwan <rizwan@nixpanel.com> wrote:
> Hello
>
> I want to run PHP and cold fusion pages my Apache web server. How can i
> configure these with my apache.
> Plz. reply me if you know any thing about.

Well, start by going to the PHP website, download PHP, and follow its
installation instructions.  Then do the same for coldfusion.

That might not be a very helpful response, but there is not much we
can do for you here unless you start by doing a little work yourself.
Then if you get stuck, come back with a much more specific question
including details on what you have tried and what your system looks
like.

Joshua.