httpd-users mailing list archives

From Joshua Slive <jos...@slive.ca>
Subject Re: [users@httpd] Reverse proxy with proxy-html
Date Fri, 03 Feb 2006 19:58:58 GMT
On 2/3/06, Errol Neal <eneal@dfi-intl.com> wrote:
> I'm having some difficulty getting this to work the way I need it to.
> Does anyone have some time to provide some feed back and experiences?

Just some advice: That kind of comment rarely gets you anywhere on a
technical list.  Explain your problem as clearly and precisely as you
can and see if you get a response.  The author of mod_proxy_html can
sometimes be found on this list, so it is certainly possible you will
get intelligent help.  But not if you don't provide a precise
question.

Joshua.