httpd-users mailing list archives

From Michael McCullough <husky5...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [users@httpd] Help! - question about file permissions and apache
Date Mon, 06 Feb 2006 14:19:24 GMT
I have figured it out. But now I can't get it to work outside of my
computer. Having trouble with port 80. I have a Westell 327 dsl modem/router
and runing Windows XP Home. I had setup a DNS account and gave my computer a
static IP, but the DNS site is saying they are getting another IP number
from my browser(Firefox) which is not the IP address I gave my computer.
Thanks!