httpd-users mailing list archives

From JC <h...@ee.ucr.edu>
Subject Re: [users@httpd] php & html
Date Thu, 23 Feb 2006 13:58:55 GMT
i'm afraid pdf format will be very slow.  so, it's not an option for me.
i'm looking for a method (css or javascript) to set the size or print area
of the page, like 8. 5 x 5.5 inches to print forms, or 3.5 x 2 inches to
print labels, or 7.5 x 3.5 inches to print inventory tags, or any other
size.

So, my question is can we set table size or div tag or any other tag to be
exact 8.5" x 5.5" or 3.5" x 2" or any other size?

I realize this top becomes non-php related, but I hope someone can help me
out.

Thank you so much,
JC