httpd-users mailing list archives

From "James R. Hay" <jr...@haya.qc.ca>
Subject [users@httpd] Broken log entries
Date Sun, 19 Feb 2006 18:56:19 GMT

Hi folks,

I am using apache 1.3.34 under linux and I have noticed recently a number
of instances of log entries which are truncated in mid entry with the next
entry continuing where the line ended for the broken entry.

Also for one of my virtual hosts the logging stopped in mid entry and has
not restarted even after restarting apache.  The configuration has not
changed and if I archive the logs and restart apache the logfiles are
regenerated but there is no logging.

Any suggestions of what might be broken?

Thanks,
Jim.

James R. Hay				jrhay@HayA.QC.CA
Hay-Net Networks