httpd-users mailing list archives

From htt...@karsites.net
Subject Re: [users@httpd] Force/add/append/inject HTML to documents (similar to 'Header append') for no archive
Date Sun, 19 Feb 2006 08:40:42 GMT

If you use only one page header for all your html files, you
can then use that one instance for all of the pages on your
site by including it with something like

<?php require "../incs/page-head.php"; ?>

at the top of each html page, where the <head>...</head>
section would normally reside.

Then, you only need to make one change to the included
page-head.php file, to affect all the pages on your site.

Keith

In practice they are not.