httpd-users mailing list archives

From "S.A. Birl" <sbirl+Apache-L...@concept.temple.edu>
Subject [users@httpd] Force/add/append/inject HTML to documents (similar to 'Header append') for no archive
Date Sat, 18 Feb 2006 20:26:48 GMT
Im sure this has been asked before, but I was unable to find a
suitable query to search the httpd-users list with:

Is it possible to have Apache 2.0.53 to append HTML information to
pages as they are being served out?  Similar to 'Header append', but
for the body?

I looked at all of Add* modules on the website, and couldnt think of
anything that matches.  Im not sure if mod_asis or mod_cern_meta would
help.

Or does someone know of an easy way to append
	<META NAME="robots" CONTENT="noarchive">
to 100+ files?

Thanks
 Birl

Please do not CC me responses to my own posts.
I'll read the responses on the list.

Archives   http://mail-archives.apache.org/mod_mbox/httpd-users/