httpd-users mailing list archives

From dpgir...@mdanderson.org
Subject [users@httpd] Installation / Permissions Problem Apache 1.3.31 with Mod_SSL
Date Mon, 13 Feb 2006 18:51:31 GMT
Howdy,

I'm trying to set up Apache 1.3.31 with Mod_SSL on a win 2003 server. I was
given a local administrator user account to do the install. However when I
try to install apache as a service from the command line, I get 'cannot
find file' errors related to 2 LoadModule directives (Mod_SSL.so and
php4apache.dll). The files exist where I've indicated in httpd.conf so I'm
assuming that I have a permissions problem.

Thing is, I have the whole setup (with MySQL and PHP) working on my
desktop, so I know it works.

Again, I'm guessing that it's a permissions problem, but I've opened up the
directories and files and propagated changes to children.

Anybody have any suggestions?

Thanks.

David