httpd-users mailing list archives

From "s_i@tiscali.fr" <...@tiscali.fr>
Subject RE: [users@httpd] OS Env variables - TMP
Date Tue, 28 Feb 2006 15:42:35 GMT
Tx for your answer. I actually tried this solution before with %tmp% window env variable, but
did not work, nor with %systemroot". I tried to do that for the directive:
PidFile %temp%/apache.pid

Error message i get is:
"fopen: no such file or directory
Apache.exe: could not log pid to file /apache/%systemroot%/temp"

Major problem:
1. "/apache" is prepended which i do not want, therefore the full path is wrongly interpreted

If any answer to that, thanks to let me know.

Regards,
Sébastien