httpd-users mailing list archives

From "Boyle Owen" <Owen.Bo...@swx.com>
Subject RE: [users@httpd] Help! - question about file permissions and apache
Date Mon, 06 Feb 2006 07:26:48 GMT

This question doesn't mean very much - most features of apache should work straight away without
any modification of file permissions. What specifically do you want to do? What specifically
have you tried? What specifically is not working? Quote error log messages in all posts...

Rgds,
Owen Boyle

the sender's company.