httpd-users mailing list archives

From "Khai Doan" <khai_qu...@hotmail.com>
Subject RE: [users@httpd] SSL Virtual Host Problem
Date Sun, 19 Feb 2006 09:27:59 GMT
I don't know anything about the <snip> directive.  Can you let me know what
that is?  Also I am not sure if I understand your problem.  Try this:

<VirtualHost 1.1.1.1>
     ServerAdmin me@there.biz
     DocumentRoot "C:/Program Files/Apache
Group/Apache2/htdocs/cvpcms/platform"
     ServerName host1.domain.net
     ErrorLog logs/host1.domain.net-error_log
     CustomLog logs/host1.domain.net-access_log common
</VirtualHost>

Listen 443
NameVirtualHost *:443
<VirtualHost *:443>
     DocumentRoot "c:/program files/Apache
Group/Apache2/htdocs/cvpcms/platform"
     ServerName host1.domain.net
     ServerAdmin me@domain.net
     ErrorLog logs/host1.domain.net-error_ssl.log
     TransferLog logs/host1.domain.net-access_ssl.log
</VirtualHost>

Please explain your problem.