httpd-users mailing list archives

From <Oliver.Scha...@unilog.de>
Subject Re: [users@httpd] determining page size correctly
Date Fri, 24 Feb 2006 10:38:49 GMT
>Hello again..
>The reason for web page size exploration is a rule for the application.
>No page will exceed 150K, only %35 can exceed 60K etc..
>I am not good at Apache so can you explain referrers a bit more and how to use it in page
size >exploration

>And when I connect with a browser I could not see the page size (from rigth click >
properties > size >)This can be due to HTTPS protocol ?
Instead of a normal browser like firefox or IE you can use "wget"

wget -nc -p -l inf -r -E https://<yoursite>

will download all files from your website on which you have reference and make on your harddisk
directories with the same structure of the webpage. It will save an "index.jsp" with all its
dependant parts.

bye

Oliver